Solid organ transplants are the last hope for several health problems, but their scarcity is a challenge. Every year millions of people benefit from a transplant and many more dies or continue to wait in extensive waiting lists.
Finding solutions to manage such a delicate process is a challenge that countries governments and healthcare institutions have been tackling for decades.
The moto is “Act well. Do it fast!” Sensitive personal information must be collected and shared between distinct medical teams, often dispersed in several healthcare institutions; teams must be coordinated, life threatening decisions must be taken and precious date must be collected to ensure a steady evolution of processes, and of course science!
… the application you need to effectively manage your solid organ donation and transplantation program
matches for life
What’s TransplantHUB diference?
Full Process Coverage
TransplantHUB is a highly configurable application designed to support both donation and transplantation work streams:
- TransplantHUB allows medical staff to manage the donation process, from potential donor
signalling, to its evaluation, organ offer, patient/donor match, organ allocation, harvest and transportation
- … while, simultaneously managing the patient workflow, from its initial referral, waiting list registration, selection, match, transplant and post transplant follow-up.
5 Solid Organs
TransplantHUB is an integrated system that supports the donation and transplantation process (adults or pediatric) for 5 solid organs, including single and multiple transplants:
Any Organizational Model
TransplantHUB is highly configurable, to meet any organizational model needs.
It was designed to support organization models of all types, from the smallest transplantation or donation center, to a network of hospitals, a country or a group of countries with a common donation and transplantation program.
TransplantHUB takes advantage of the most advanced technologies to support your medical staff.
Our software uses AI (artificial Intelligence), namely NLP (Natural Language Processing) and ML (Machine Learning), to support your medical staff decision making and activities, simplifying processes and optimising scarce resources allocation, ultimately helping saving more lives.
TransplantHUB interfaces with other systems to reduce manual data entry and improve data accuracy.
The ability to integrate with other systems is relevant in the effort to minimise your team workload. Our software integrates with EMR and other systems using HL7, web services and other integration approaches, thus reducing manual data entry or data sharing using other means as e-mail, SMS’s, phone calls and faxes.
TransplantHUB’s single database contais all the required information about patients and donors, including:
• Donors / Patients clinical history (EMR), and other critical information as lab tests (clinical analysis, genetic matching, serology), medical exams, blood transfusions, therapy technics required, maintenance therapies and clinical data registration (ex: aortic clamp, schema times,…), …
• Best candidate selection support: waiting lists, genetic matching, HLA, MELD, PELD, lab results
• Transplant: surgical events record (used surgical technics, transplantation movie, events,...)
• Post-transplant appointments registration, bio monitoring record, daily post-transplant critical clinical variables follow-up,...
All the information your teams need is available in TransplantHUB, sectioned by profile, so that each professional has access exactly to the information he/she needs.
TransplantHUB contains a powerful notifications module that will ensure your team is notified of key events, supporting faster and more efficient processes.
TransplantHUB dashboards by profile will show each element of your team the information he/she needs to complete all their tasks, every day.
TransplantHUB helps your team to efficiently coordinate all the activities required for organs donation and transplantation, including teams management - collection team allocation, transplantation team allocation, surgical room reservation, - organ transportation, …
With TransplantHUB all your donation and transplantation program information is stored in a single database. From referral information to lab results, operating room notes, or follow-up information all are available for analytical and reporting purposes.
Your professionals want it.
Your staff will be able to focus in what matters – your PATIENTS !
- Made to facilitate healthcare professional’s life … with the knowledge acquired with experts.
- Includes functionalities specifically designed for the distinct intervenients: ER Medical Doctors, Speciality Doctors, Surgeons, Nurses, Donation Coordinators, Lab specialist, etc.
- Ensures faster and more efficient processes, with a lower error margin.
matches for life
BETTER DECISIONS. LESS TIME. MORE LIFE’S SAVED.
TransplantHUB, matches for life.
TransplantHUB, provides healthcare institutions an integrated environment to manage all the events in an organ transplant scenario
- It includes all donation and transplantation workflows;
- Provides health professionals the information they need to support medical decisions;
- Ensures the required activity coordination between clinical staff;
- Simplifies communication between clinicians and their patients.
matches for life
Give us the opportunity to discuss your needs.
We would love talking with you to learn more about what you are doing and show you how our solution may help.
Please use the form to address us any specific question you may have.